Saturday, November 12, 2011

PokeMake-up: Arbok

See, as far as the 'Pokemon who look way to much like real animals to actually be fun' go Arbok is pretty sweet. He at least has a touch of class to him. I mean, I'm not asking for perfection here but we are used to kobras? Why is that supposed to me wild and exciting. Come on Pokemon, really?
Hold the phone. You're a KOBRA? Holy crap. How is that even possible?
But like I said, he did have class. Leaving Team Rocket to go protect a head of it's own people. Fucking CLASS act man.


So keeping it's copius amount of class in mind, it was pretty easy to come up with a makeup look. I opted to mimick it's neck...tattoos (markings is probably the technical term, huh?)

The outfit was pretty easy as well. I thought those shoes were TO DIE FOR. The outfit is classy, just like the Pokemon!
For the items I used go to: GidgetGif's Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment